Terms and conditions
When placing an order it will be deemed you have read, understood and agreed to abide by these Terms and Conditions. Should you be uncertain of any of our Terms and Conditions please contact us before placing an order. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices and payment
Prices are as set out on our website or your proposal.
Payment is required in full prior to any of our services being provided. Where payment plans are offered, payment must be received in advance of the service being provided. Your coaching session, workshop or training place is not confirmed until payment has been received. Once payment has been received you will receive a confirmation email at the email address provided by you.
If payment is made by invoice, you will receive this in advance of the workshop with payment made via BACS (bank transfer) or credit card.
Cancellations and refunds
- Payments for our services, both in-person and online (training, 1-1 coaching, group workshops, speaking) are non-refundable.*
- If you have booked a place on one of our workshops and are unable to make the date, please note that we are unable to refund the cost of the workshop. If you give us at least 2 weeks’ notice of your inability to attend, we will do our best to offer you a place on a future workshop. Where possible this will be covering the same or similar topic, but is not guaranteed unless you are booked on a training event for coaches.
- If you have booked a place on one of our 1-1 coaching sessions and are unable to make the date, please note that we are unable to refund the cost of the session*. If you give us at least 48 hours notice of your inability to attend, we will offer you an alternative date. The new date must be within 3 months of the original date, after which time the opportunity to attend an alternative date will expire.
- If you have booked a group workshop and have to cancel, please note that we are unable to refund the full cost of the workshop.
Refunds are given as follows:
- More than 14 days’ notice of cancellation 50% of the fee will be refunded
- Less than 14 days’ notice of cancellation, no refund.
If you wish to book your workshop for another date the following conditions apply:
- More than 14 days’ notice of your wish to change the date, we will rearrange a future workshop at no extra cost
- Less than 14 days’ notice of your wish to change date, an additional charge of 20% will be made.
- In addition any fees incurred from the venue will be passed on to the organiser.
5. *If we cancel a workshop (group coaching or training event) or a 1-1 coaching session you are entitled to a full refund. If we change the date of a workshop (group coaching or training event) or a 1-1 coaching session you have the option for a full refund or to book an alternative date. Under these circumstances you have up to 6 months in which to rebook on an alternative date. After the 6 months have expired you will no longer be entitled to rebook.
6. No refunds or returns are offered for the digital products.
- Individual collage coaching cards
- The collage coaching card pack
- The digital magazine
If you prefer an in-person 1-1 coaching session at your home, or a group workshop at a venue of your choosing, travel costs will be charged at the HMRC rate of 45p per mile. These charges start outside of a 10 mile radius of our home office address in Stevenage.
Any example coaching, training sessions and presentations, descriptive matter or advertising by UnglueYou®, and any descriptions of the courses on our website are published solely for the purpose of giving an approximate idea of the content. They shall not form part of the contract or have any contractual force except where expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions.
Copyright laws protect the individual and packs of collage coaching cards designed and sold by Andréa Watts of UnglueYou®. They are sold with the express permission that they are used solely for the purposes of individual use or working with clients. You may not, unless otherwise expressly permitted sell, distribute, reproduce, alter or copy these products.
The digital magazine curated by Andréa Watts is also protected by copyright. A number of the images are a sourced from creative commons sites and are used under that licence which states that they cannot be resold. The digital magazine also contains photographs taken by Andréa Watts and it is those images that attract the cost. You may not, unless otherwise expressly permitted sell, distribute, reproduce, alter or copy these products. They are sold with the express permission that they are used solely for the purposes of individual use or working with clients.
As the purchaser, you are responsible for ensuring third party access is limited to the duration of the coaching or other session when the product is shared for this purpose.
Intellectual property rights and confidentiality
UnglueYou® has spent considerable time and costs in the development of its coaching and training programs, processes, and all the information provided in relation to delivering these services (Materials). Including, but not limited to information provided orally, in writing or electronic form and/or delivered in lectures, Q&A’s, workshops, coaching and training sessions. The Attendee acknowledges and agrees that such information and Materials may be confidential in nature and contain valuable technical and commercial know-how, specifications, processes and initiatives. The Attendee shall not make or permit the making of any copies, reproductions, recordings, interpretations or analysis of the Materials. Where the Attendee is a company, it shall restrict disclosure of any confidential information relating to the Materials to those employees, agents or subcontractors who need to know it for the purpose of performance of the Contract, and shall ensure that such employees, agents or subcontractors are subject to obligations of confidentiality and obligations prohibiting the reproduction of materials corresponding to those which bind you.
All Intellectual Property Rights (defined below) and Materials arising in or out of the contract shall be owned by UnglueYou® and nothing in the Contract shall grant the Attendee any Intellectual Property Rights.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, Intellectual Property Rights means all patents, rights to inventions, utility models, copyright and related rights, trade-marks, service marks, trade, business and domain names, rights in trade dress or get-up, rights in goodwill or to sue for passing off, unfair competition rights, rights in designs, rights in computer software, database right, topography rights, moral rights, rights in confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and any other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications for and renewals or extensions of such rights, and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection in any part of the world.
Digital content is downloaded for free or/and for a price at your own risk. UnglueYou® accepts no liability to damage to your device unless the content we supplied was defective and the damage caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill.
Created March 2016
Updated April 2018, May 2020, July 2022, March 2023