Terms and conditions
When placing an order it will be deemed you have read, understood and agreed to abide by these Terms and Conditions. Should you be uncertain of any of our Terms and Conditions please contact us before placing an order. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices and payment
Prices are as set out on our website or your proposal.
Payment is required in full prior to any of our services being provided. Where payment plans are offered, payment must be received in advance of the service being provided. Your coaching session, workshop or training place is not confirmed until payment has been received. Once payment has been received you will receive a confirmation email at the email address provided by you.
If payment is made by invoice, you will receive this in advance of the workshop with payment made via BACS (bank transfer).
- Payments for our services, both in-person and online (training, 1-to-1 coaching, group workshops, speaking) are non-refundable.*
- If you have booked a place on one of our workshops and are unable to make the date, please note that we are unable to refund the cost of the workshop. If you give us at least 2 weeks’ notice of your inability to attend, we will do our best to offer you a place on a future workshop. Where possible this will be covering the same or similar topic, but is not guaranteed unless you are booked on a training event for coaches.
- If you have booked a place on one of our 1-to-1 coaching sessions and are unable to make the date, please note that we are unable to refund the cost of the session*. If you give us at least 48 hours notice of your inability to attend, we will offer you an alternative date. The new date must be within 3 months of the original date, after which time the opportunity to attend an alternative date will expire.
- If you have booked a group workshop and have to cancel, please note that we are unable to refund the full cost of the workshop.
Refunds are given as follows:
- More than 14 days’ notice of cancellation 50% of the fee will be refunded
- Less than 14 days’ notice of cancellation, no refund.
If you wish to book your workshop for another date the following conditions apply:
- More than 14 days’ notice of your wish to change the date, we will rearrange a future workshop at no extra cost
- Less than 14 days’ notice of your wish to change date, an additional charge of 20% will be made.
- In addition any fees incurred from the venue will be passed on to the organiser.
6. *If we cancel a workshop (group coaching or training event) or a 1-1 coaching session you are entitled to a full refund. If we change the date of a workshop (group coaching or training event) or a 1-1 coaching session you have the option for a full refund or to book an alternative date. Under these circumstances you have up to 6 months in which to rebook on an alternative date. After the 6 months have expired you will no longer be entitled to rebook.
If you prefer an in-person 1-1 coaching session at your home, or a group workshop at a venue of your choosing, travel costs will be charged at the HMRC rate of 45p per mile. These charges start outside of a 10 mile radius of our home office address in Stevenage.
Created March 2016
Updated April 2018, May 2020, July 2022