The UnglueYou® brand and services are based on the core values of Andréa Watts as its founder. At the heart of her values is the word ‘Connection’. It is important to Andréa and when she trades as UnglueYou® that these connections are meaningful, purposeful and create a space for trust and openness. It is from this perspective that she conducts all her interactions. Including when collecting, processing and storing your personal information.
With this in mind, we do our utmost to respect your privacy when collecting, processing and storing your personal information and to ensure any information you provide to us is secure. We understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared both on and offline. All information is stored and used in line with GDPR 2018.
What Does This Policy Cover?
In this Policy, ‘Personal Data’ includes any and all data that relates to an individual person that can be used, on its own or with other information, to identify that individual from the data. In this policy it relates to any information you have given to us via our website or other means.
The terms ‘our, us and we’ used throughout this policy relate to Andréa Watts trading as UnglueYou® . Also any members of her team or associates who have access to your personal data necessary for providing you with a service or information, or supporting Andréa to conduct her business.
Rest assured any information we do collect will only be used in accordance with this policy and as permitted by law.
When do we collect Personal Data Information?
We do not collect personal data about you unless you:
- Download a free resource from our website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Email Andréa [either directly or using our contact form] or phone
- Book a place on a workshop or event using the Eventbrite website/ directly through our website
- Book a meeting, follow up session using Acuity scheduling/ directly through our website
- Pay for a service
What information do we collect?
- Contact information including your name, email address
- Your phone number and/or address [only when necessary to provide you with a service or for you to make a payment]
- Your permission to use your photo, collage or testimonial
- The type of workshop you’ve attended or have expressed an interest in attending
- Other information relevant to your or our enquiry.
How do we use this information?
- To send you the resource(s) or information you have requested, such as our newsletter or free download
- To contact you
- To improve our services
- If notes are taken relating to coaching services these are stored securely for 6 years.
- Anonymised for research purposes
The accuracy of your personal data will be checked periodically. Steps will be taken to amend or erase any personal data that is found to be inaccurate.
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by UnglueYou® . Responses to requests will usually be made within one month of receipt. However this may be extended by up to two months if the request is complex and/or numerous requests are made. At which stage you would be informed.
UnglueYou® does not charge a fee for providing you with this data unless
- additional copies are requested
- the information has already been supplied to you
- the request is deemed excessive or repetitive
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken measures to safeguard and secure any data we hold about you. Including only using systems that meet GDPR requirements around safeguarding and securing information. Including any that may be based outside of the European Economic Area.
However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers
You can also delete cookies from your hard drive after visiting our site. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser if you want to do this. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes without your explicit consent. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
Non identifiable or anonymised data may be used for research purposes.
If you would like to unsubscribe at any time from receiving our emails, you can either click the unsubscribe link on one of our emails or email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from our mailing list. At which time you will receive no further correspondence from us.
Created: 1st May 2018
Updated July 2022