Introductory Training | In-person and Online
‘Collage as a Creative Coaching Tool’ Part 1 is UnglueYou’s half-day ICF accredited training for coaches. This experiential and engaging training is designed to introduce you to using collage as a creative coaching tool.
The Introductory Training is followed by our full-day Skills Based Training. Attending Part 1 gives you the opportunity to decide whether to book on Part 2, where you’ll learn the necessary skills to use the Collage Coaching Technique™ with your clients.
Who’s the Training for?
Coaches, psychologists and other practitioners who are interested in adding a creative coaching tool to their existing skill set. These coaches are curious to experience the process for themselves and explore the potential use of this approach with their clients.
NO artistic skills or previous experience is needed to participate in this training.
CHECK DATES, TIMES AND BOOK YOUR PLACE
How’s the Training Delivered?
The training is focused on you experiencing the three-stage process of creating a collage as a visual narrative using the Collage Coaching Technique™. The purpose is for you to fully appreciate what your clients would experience and decide if this is a coaching approach you want to add to your toolkit. As such, the majority of the time is dedicated to this activity.
To set context, the training starts with a brief introduction to why you would choose to use collage as a creative coaching tool. During the process, you’ll also benefit from a short period of 1-1 time with me to explore an image in more depth. The training includes peer-to-peer learning through co-coaching with other participants. This activity increases opportunities to gain insight and improve self-awareness around the theme of ‘What I want from my coaching career.’
The three stages in the Collage Coaching Technique™ are:
- Gathering – images from a resource of various magazines
- Creating – the coaching collage (visual narrative)
- Storytelling – sharing meaning and the coaching conversation
As you’re guided step by step through the creative process, each stage facilitates self-directed learning. Experiencing this for yourself enables you to understand how collage can be used with coaching clients.
Following the workshop, you’ll be issued with a CCE ICF accredited certificate for partial completion of Collage as a Creative Coaching Tool training, worth 3 hours of core competencies and resource development. Full accreditation is achieved if you also attend the Skills Based Training.
CHECK DATES, TIMES AND BOOK YOUR PLACE
Introductory training pricing
The training lasts 3 hours and pricing includes:
- All materials
- Creative guidance
- 1-1 time with a facilitator
- Completed collage
The training is delivered in-person and online. In-person events take place at The Gestalt Therapy Centre, London Map
Or get in contact for more information.
During the 3 hours of training you’ll gain knowledge and understanding related to how:
- Images unlock unconscious thinking
- ‘Creative adult play’ is a way of making meaning
- Visual metaphors and symbols facilitate the coaching conversation
- Personal storytelling through collage consolidates learning
- Collage can be used as a creative coaching tool
You will also have the opportunity to:
- Grow your network with practitioners who share an interest in creativity and coaching
- Engage in reflective practice and CPD through the theme which is chosen to allow exploration of a coaching related topic
- Enjoy a period of art-based mindfulness, which facilitates flow and wellbeing
- Explore suspending judgement and pre-conceived ideas while remaining open to new concepts and trusting your intuition
Images are the key to the unconscious. Unlocking the limitations of language they allow deeper understanding and connection to self.
— ANDRÉA WATTS