Terms & conditions
Terms and conditions
When placing an order it will be deemed you have read, understood and agreed to abide by these Terms and Conditions. Should you be uncertain of any of our Terms and Conditions please contact us before placing an order. You can send an email to email@example.com
Prices and payment
Prices are as set out on our website or your proposal.
All payments are required in full prior to any of our services being provided. Your session or workshop place is not confirmed until payment has been received. Once payment has been received you will receive a confirmation email at the email address provided by you.
If payment is made by invoice, you will receive this in advance of the workshop with payment made via BACS (bank transfer).
- Payments for our services; including public workshops, 1-to-1 private consultations, online consultations and learn at lunch seminars are non-refundable.*
- If you have booked a place on one of our public workshops and are unable to make the date, please note that we are unable to refund the cost of the workshop. If you give us at least 2 weeks’ notice of your inability to attend, we will do our best to offer you a place on a future workshop. Where possible this will be covering the same or similar topic, but is not guaranteed.
- If you have booked an online consultation you are required to contact us and complete your session no later than 6 months from the date of purchase. If you are unable to have your consultation within this period and give us at least 3 weeks’ notice, we will do our best to extend the end date of your consultation. Any requests for an extension will be judged on an individual basis and the final decision on any additional time allowed will be ours.
- If you have booked a place on one of our 1-to-1 private consultations and are unable to make the date, please note that we are unable to refund the cost of the session*. If you give us at least 48 hours notice of your inability to attend, we will offer you an alternative date for a session. The new date must be within 3 months of the original date, after which time the opportunity to attend an alternative date will expire.
- If you have booked a private workshop or ‘Learn at Lunch’ session and have to cancel please note that we are unable to refund the full cost of the workshop. Refunds are given as follows:
> More than 14 days’ notice of cancellation 50% of the fee will be refunded
> Less than 14 days’ notice of cancellation, no refund.
- If you wish to book your workshop for another date the following conditions apply:
> More than 14 days’ notice of your wish to change the date, we will rearrange a future workshop at no extra cost
> Less than 14 days’ notice of your wish to change date, an additional charge of 20% will be made. In addition any fees incurred from the venue will be passed on to the organiser.
- *If we cancel a workshop (public or private) or a 1-to-1 consultation you are entitled to a full refund. If we change the date of a workshop (public or private) or a 1-to-1 consultation you have the option for a full refund or to book an alternative date. Under these circumstances you have up to 6 months in which to rebook on an alternative date. After the 6 months have expired you will no longer be entitled to rebook.
If you prefer a facilitated 1-to-1 consultation at your home, or a workshop at a venue of your choosing, travel costs will be charged at the HMRC rate of 45p per mile. These charges start outside of a 10 mile radius of our home office address in Stevenage. If you choose to attend a 1-to-1 consultation at our studio in Stevenage, no additional costs apply.
We do not store credit or debit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
If you have attended one of our workshops, 1-to-1 private consultations or booked an online consultation you will be added to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe from that list at any time.
We process information about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. By using our services, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
The bargain that yields mutual satisfaction, is the only one most apt to be repeated.
– B.C. FORBES