I’ve just come through a period where I’ve lacked motivation, even for doing the thing I love, running and growing my business. No doubt it was due to a combination of the cold weather, darker days, things not going to plan and unforeseen personal circumstances. I don’t like feeling demotivated; lacking the energy or enthusiasm to be proactive, so Enjoy.
- Chumbawumba – Tubhumping
- Emeli Sandé – Wonder (I can’t hear this one and not dance, making me feel more positive straight away)
- Katy Perry – Roar (The videos slightly suspect but I can’t deny loving the song)
- Jimmy Cliff – I can see clearly now (With lyrics if you want to sing along)
- John Barry: English Chamber Orchestra – Crazy Dog (Don’t worry, the name doesn’t reflect the music!)
- Sean Paul – Hold on
- Bob Marley – Three Little Birds
- Beyoncé – I was here
- Florence + The Machine – You’ve Got the Love
- Mandisa – Overcomer
I hope at least one song will motivate you to keep pursuing your dreams and goals. If you have a favourite, or your own motivational songs, I’d love to know what they are.