Delivered by the UK’s number 1 expert in psychological collaging, our CPD training workshops are for psychologists and coaches who want to stand out from the crowd and attract new clients. Add value and complement your existing tools by offering a visual and creative tool to your skills.
Part 1: Our taster session introduces you to collage as a visually creative coaching tool. Learning on this workshop takes place through the experience of creating your own collage.* Just bring an open mind, curiosity and a willingness to share.
Part 2: The full day Skills Based Training is where you’ll learn the necessary skills to use the UnglueYou methodology with your clients/coachees. Developing your expertise and confidence to facilitate 1-1 consultations and group workshops. It includes the theory that underpins the methodology and training on how to deliver it.
Taster workshop overview
Working with images and visual metaphors
Be prepared to get a bit sticky, as you are guided through the three-stage creative process and gain an understanding of the power of images to work with the unconscious. Including for
- Raising self-awareness
- Identifying blocks
- Reconnecting to values-based motivators
- Bringing clarity
- Building confidence
Peer & guided learning
Sharing and discussion of your collage with other delegates increases learning.
- How collage can be used to support clients
– gain clarity, focus and improve decision making
– who find it difficult to articulate thoughts and emotions
- Experiencing the process yourself gives you the opportunity to use your unconscious to explore a topic that will raise your own self-awareness. An additional benefit that supports your continued professional development.
- * The outcomes on this workshops are not the same as attending our workshops for women. If you need support through career change or other transitions please click here.
Julie New: Founder at Who Are The Flowers
The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.
– ELEANOR ROOSEVELT